Please (re-) subscribe following the instructions below:
- Click here to open the Membership Page in a blank window
- On the Membership Page click on the ‘Become a Member’ button
- Please select your relevant membership level and click on ‘Next’
- On the next page enter your email address and go through a security check. Then click on ‘Next’.
- Complete the form adding your email address, postal address, affiliation and other relevant details. Please provide an updated email address that we can use for all communication and the postal address where you want to receive your complimentary copies of the Italian Studies journal. In ‘SIS subscription’, specify the year in which you are subscribing (e.g. SIS Subscription 2019). As a SIS member, you will receive updates on the activities of the society via email. You have also the option to subscribe to the Newsletter and the Italian Language Teaching List. Then click on ‘Next’
- You can now pay online and securely using either PayPal, credit card or debit card. If you want to pay by credit card or debit card, you still need to register for a PayPal account (with an email and password). Your payment will be however processed using the card you selected. Make sure that your subscription is completed and the payment has gone through.
If you have subscribed but the payment has not gone through, please go back to page and complete the payment (or click here).
You will receive a confirmation email that your account is set up and you have subscribed. Please renew your membership by February 15th at the latest. This will allow us to forward the membership list to Taylor & Francis and will ensure you receive your copies of Italian Studies for 2019.
Please remeber that you will be able to manage your personal data, updating your mail address, your email address, upgrading your subscription and managing the renewal, by accessing your profile from the Membership page, and clicking on “Are You Already a Member”, or by clicking here.