Liverpool University Press, one of the world’s leading publishers in the modern languages, will soon launch Modern Languages Open (MLO), a peer-reviewed platform for the open access publication of research from across the modern languages to a global audience.
We are seeking contributions for the Italian section, covering all aspects and periods of Italian Studies.
Dr Simona Storchi, University of Leicester, is MLO’s Section Editor for Italian Studies.
For more information on MLO, including the composition of the Italian Editorial Board, please visit www.modernlanguagesopen.org or contact the Italian Section Editor, Simona Storchi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Interdisciplinarity across the modern languages and engagement with other fields from a modern languages perspective
- Open Access under a CC-BY or CC-BY-NC licence
- Rigorous peer review pre-publication and interactivity post-publication
- Rapid turnaround from submission to publication
- Rewards for article reviewers
- Flexibility on article length from 3,000-15,000 words
- International dissemination under the imprimatur of a university press
To submit papers, please follow the instructions here: http://www.modernlanguagesopen.org/index.php/mlo/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions