The SIS Committee Representative for Post-Doctoral Researchers is Selena Daly(email@example.com).
Below is a list of post-doctoral funding opportunities for holders of a PhD in Italian Studies. This is a preliminary list and we welcome suggestions of other fellowships and awards, to offer as broad a coverage as possible of location and eligible research topics.
For further information, please download our Excel File. Please note that the information included here is indicative only. Application guidelines change constantly and prospective applicants are advised to consult the webpages of the individual awards for the most up-to-date information.
Please email your comments and suggestions to Selena Daly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arts and Humanities Research Council Leadership Fellowships
(Early Career Researchers)
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships
- British Academy Newton International Fellowships
- The Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
- Society for Renaissance Studies Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship (Irish Research Council)
- National University of Ireland Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the Humanities
Rest of Europe
- Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Netherlands Institute for Advanced Studies
Anywhere in Europe
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Global Fellowship
- European Research Council Starting Grant
This survey aims to collect information about people who have received PhDs in Italian Studies in the last 10 years (2004-2015) in order to better understand their destinations and career paths. Please complete this survey if:
you received your PhD (in Italian Studies) from a UK or Irish university OR
you have held a position at a UK or Irish university (in Italian Studies) at any stage of your post-PhD career.
This survey will take approximately 2 minutes to complete. Your responses will be kept private.